Based in Prague, Czech Republic
Apple App Store
Sine is a competitive game with unique mechanics and compelling visuals. The player has to move along a sine curve, avoiding all obstacles and collecting orbs scattered through levels ranging from easy to painfully difficult. Intuitive one-finger controls are easy to learn but hard to master, promising hours of fun.
After several years in prototype phase, we went to Game Developers Session in 2017 where we found that there are more people that are interested in Sine and we decided to finish it. Finishing took much longer than we anticipated and after 2 more years we are almost done and ready for release.
- Intuitive one finger controls
- Easy to learn but hard to master
- Perfectly harmonic game
- Compelling visuals and soundtrack
- Perfect for short toilet sittings
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "1st place for game Sine, GDS Indie Expo 2019" Game Developers Session 2019, Prague
- "3rd place for prototype of game Sine, GDS Indie Expo 2017" Game Developers Session 2017, Prague
About Lonely Vertex
We are small indie studio from Prague, currently working on our first game Sine. We started as 6 friends and former colleagues. Our passion for games brought us together in 2015, and we have been discussing and prototyping various ideas ever since. We have one in almost finished state (like really soon to be released)!
More information on Lonely Vertex, our logo & relevant media are available here.