Based in Prague, Czech Republic
4. November 2020
Sine is a competitive arcade game with unique mechanics and compelling visuals. You control a sine wave, avoiding obstacles, racing to the finish, and collecting orbs scattered throughout levels ranging from simple to painfully difficult. The intuitive one-finger controls are easy to learn, but hard to master. Each level has three goals. In order to get 100% completion, you'll need to complete the levels, beat them within strict time limits and collect every orbs.
- A unique mix of genres and gameplay mechanics you've never seen before
- Beautiful, minimalist visual design
- Over 40 hand-crafted levels providing hours upon hours of gameplay
- Immersive beats and audio created just for Sine (headphones recommended!)
- Easy to learn, but challenging to master one-finger controls
- Facebook, Game Center and Google Play Games leaderboards
Official Trailer YouTube
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "1st place for game Sine, GDS Indie Expo 2019" Game Developers Session 2019, Prague
- "3rd place for prototype of game Sine, GDS Indie Expo 2017" Game Developers Session 2017, Prague
Soundtrack specially handcrafted for Sine (headphones recommended!) available on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/purplemeduse/sets/sine-ost.
About Lonely Vertex
We are small indie studio from Prague, currently working on our first game Sine. We started as 6 friends and former colleagues. Our passion for games brought us together in 2015, and we have been discussing and prototyping various ideas ever since. We have one in almost finished state (like really soon to be released)!
More information on Lonely Vertex, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sine the Game Credits